Trust you had a great week. I had one hell of a busy week myself but i’m fine sha. Although I wore my hair in twists all through the week, it kinda awakened me to the duo color tones in my hair. Together, let’s run a quick analysis;
Genetically, my hair color is black, but I colored it sometime in April of this year and currently, the new growth has blended with the previously colored section and I’ve had the color in for about seven months now.
We all know that there are varieties of hair color treatments out there and finding the ones that would not leave your hair dry and damaged is very important. On this note, I present to you the Creme of Nature Exotic Shine Color .
Meet The Product:
Picture description from Left to Right:
- Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment
- Permanent Creme Gel Hair Color
- Argan Oil Treatment
Top right is the Creme Color Developer. Also contained in the kit, is an instruction sheet for directions and a pair of protective gloves for safety during application.
- easy to use, instruction sheet is very explanatory
- composed of Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Honey, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Wheat Protein. These ingredients put together, prevent breakage, strengthens and imparts moisture.
- Tender look and feel resulting from the ‘Intensive Conditioning Treatment’ and the ‘Argan Oil Treatment’, is second to none.
Unfortunately, this product contains the universally dreaded sulphates and parabens. This sad discovery made me second guess the product.
- Nothing! Absolutely nothing.
- Since the sulphate and paraben based products in this kit would be washed off at the expiration of the product application time and
- the Argan oil treatment which happens to be the only product that would be applied and left in the hair at the end of the color treatment process, contains neither a sulphate nor a paraben and smells better than James Bond 😀.
Anyone considering getting a permanent color treatment need not fret because this product should do just fine and another interesting thing about this non discriminatory product is that, it is available in TEN vibrant colors in order to sufficiently accommodate any skin tone, color or shade..Wow!
So go ahead, feel free and safe to try it out and if you have colored your hair before or you know other good quality hair color treatment products, please bless the house with a comment.
4 thoughts on “My Hair Color: A Review of The Creme of Nature Exotic Shine Color”
Any natural hair saloon in owerri pls give me address
Hello chi gul, please click here and then scroll down to view their address
Hello there. Did u bleach your hair before dying ?
No, I didn’t. I went in for a second application instead after waiting for six months.